How can I access JSTOR?
You can access JSTOR through the Leatherby Libraries website by taking the following steps:
1. Go the Leatherby Libraries homepage.
2. Look toward the bottom of the page to the section titled "Search Database A-Z List"
3. Select the "General Databases" link
4. Click the "J" link or scroll down until you find JSTOR.
5. Click on the JSTOR link to connect.
6. Log into the database with your Chapman or Brandman username and password
For further assistance, please contact the Reference Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 532-7714. Thank you.