What if the Library does not have books on my topic?
The library attempts to support the curriculum with relevant materials. However, if you are unable to locate a book on your topic, please follow these steps:
1. Search the Leatherby Libraries Catalog from the Leatherby Libraries home page. The catalog is located in the center of the page under "Start Your Search."
2. Select "Subject" from the drop-down menu and type in your topic term(s). If you are unsuccessful, click on "Search as Words" from within the catalog to broaden your search to a keyword search.
3. If you are again unsuccessful, return to the Library Home Page and select "Additional Research Links" to the right of the page under "Research." Select "Other Library Catalogs." Try searching the catalogs of Cal State Fullerton, UCI, or UC-Melvyl for the entire University of California System.
4. If an item is located in any of these other catalogs, you will need to request this item using an online Interlibrary Loan (ILL) form found on the Chapman Library home page.
5. If you still need further assistance, call the Reference desk for a Librarian during Reference Desk Hours.
You may suggest books/periodicals/videos that you think would benefit the Leatherby Libraries collection by completing a Request Form. The appropriate subject Librarian will review your request.