How do I find articles?
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2017 | 253 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- From the Leatherby Libraries home page, find the "Search Database A-Z List" near the bottom.
- Click on "A-Z List" right underneath "Search Database A-Z List"
- Select the most appropriate subject area.
- For example, if you were looking for human resources information, you would select the "Business" link.
- Type your search terms into the "Search box" and perform a search for articles in the database you selected. "Advanced" features may be helpful in limiting and searching for specifics within your topic.
- You can always ask for assistance from the Reference desk, if needed, by calling (714) 532 - 7714.